Friday, March 3, 2017

My cordless OHM Cyclone vacuum cleaner (SVC1021-L)

When I moved to my own house 20 years back, I bought a Toshiba vacuum cleaner (AC) and bought some extra filters and bags as well. Thinking that every home needs a vacuum cleaner. Tell you what, I hardly use it, may be 1 or 2 times per year only.

I also bought a Black & Decker car vacuum cleaner as well when I start to drive, but the suction really suck! I mean not powerful.

Hence, I had always think of buying a cordless portable handheld vacuum cleaner for car and for home. Hesitated for a few NiMH type over the time, but luckily didn’t wasted the money on to buying one that has short operating time.

Until I saw the Dyson V8 that can last 40 minutes per charge, but immediately scared off by its high price tab..

Just few weeks ago, I found this cordless OHM Cyclone vacuum cleaner (SVC1021-L) - $258 at Lot 1 Homefix; I never use any vacuum cleaner so frequently like this one, now use it happily at home and in my car, and carry to office as well! It can last 45 minutes per charge.

I strongly recommend this for you, trust me and go try it out yourself, you will never regret.


9 comments:

nanami said...

Hi do you mind sharing the address of their service center because I lost my warranty card.

lujia (路加) said...

..so sorry, as hardly monitor my visitor comments; hope everything work out smoothly for you. Good luck! :]
Should be at:
60 Kaki Bukit Place
#08-03 Eunos Techpark
Singapore 415979

Unknown said...

How much this cyclone vacuum cleaner

Unknown said...

Battery don't seems the last. The latest model may not be easy to get a competitive battery replacement. You will be lock to the product for battery replacement expenses. Not recommended for long term users

Unknown said...

Hi can I knw if the service centre still around?

lujia (路加) said...

http://www.shimono.com.sg/index.php?route=information/contact

uhilaihrig said...

titanium necklace mens - TitsaniumArt
Titsanium Art Gallery. Titsanium titanium earrings sensitive ears Art is where is titanium found proud to announce that Titsanium Art is a one of titanium 4000 the best art titanium flat irons styles titanium earrings in the world. Titanium Art is

Jack said...

Fantastic sharing! It is also advised that anyone looking for a list of cordless vacuums in Singapore reads this article review. List of cordless vacuum in Singapore

kenoa said...

fp430 aj 1 bred,yeezy 350 boost,jordan 1 og,jordan 11 concord,jordan 4 cool grey,jordan 12 taxi,aj11,jordan 4 lightning,jordan 4 bred